Dizzy Spells

Glad you got some helpful input on that, and I hope it clears up well for you. Dizziness is very uncomfortable , and is worrisome in numerous ways.

In the summer if I get too hot I can get very dizzy. Only passed out from it once, though, at an air show on the 4th of July, Desert sun, blazing down on the dark tarmac, 100+ degrees -- I should have known better, but I wanted to see the Blue Angels do their thing.

In the summer if I get too hot I can get very dizzy. Only passed out from it once, though, at an air show on the 4th of July, Desert sun, blazing down on the dark tarmac, 100+ degrees -- I should have known better, but I wanted to see the Blue Angels do their thing.
You took a chance, Butter but I can't blame you.

Most likely it was an ear infection as after 7 days of ear drops I am almost back to normal. I need to add hydrogen chloride when cleaning my ear bulb and make sure there is no water lying in the bottom between uses because bacteria will grow inside it. Also I was not getting enough water. Doctor said 62 ounces daily and other fluids don't count and coffee negates the water intake.

Most likely it was an ear infection as after 7 days of ear drops I am almost back to normal. I need to add hydrogen chloride when cleaning my ear bulb and make sure there is no water lying in the bottom between uses because bacteria will grow inside it. Also I was not getting enough water. Doctor said 62 ounces daily and other fluids don't count and coffee negates the water intake.
I thought it might have been something with your ears when I read your original post. Glad you got to the bottom of what was wrong and it was there were easy fixes.

Back