Do you get into March Madness?

Uptosnuff

I am not much of a sports fan and don't really get into football, baseball, basketball, etc. watching and betting. But March Madness seems to be getting bigger and bigger every year. Do you get into it?

They only March madness I get involved in is my birthday celebration. the madness is trying to fit all the candles onto the cake. Either too many candles or cake not big enough.

The other March madness, I believe, is some sort of basketball tournament or could be March school break......

March madness to me doesn’t have anything to do with sports.
It’s ALL about spring cleaning. Right now I’m doing major spring cleaning and painting the upstairs.

YES,I've watch many games thru the years
I've been a long time fan of Univ of North Carolina basketball team,started watching when Michael Jordan was a freshman.Roy Williams the coach would make his mentor,late Dean Smith proud what he's done with the team
Our Univ of Buffalo men's&women's basketball teams have made it to the 2nd round,today they are both playing.The woman have a tough test against UConn,men taking on Texas Tech
The only team I root against is Duke,never liked them or their coach,Mike Krzyzewski.

3_93-1.jpg

spring-cleaning-courtesy-of-jim-hunt-the-province.jpg

Back