Do you like a Full Body Massage?

Lon

I have one every 10 days and love it.My Massage Therapist spent the month of October visiting her parents in China and I was happy to see her last night before going to bed. Her practice is only 5 minutes from where I live and I sure slept well last night.

I can count the number of massages I've had in my lifetime on one hand, but they do feel good. I prefer just a back and neck massage over full body. They are expensive though, a dollar a minute on up is more than I'd like to spend on something like that.

Tried getting a massage once, and could not tolerate it. I am very tactile sensitive, and was really unable to relax. Actually had to stop it just a couple minutes in.

Yes I do but they can be $60.--$85 each. Unless you can find a massage school and the students will only charge about $25--30. and some
of them are excellent. They are in big cities in U.S. Deep Tissue is a bit more. The asian ladies are into this also but they may not be
certified, so they charge less. Massages are well worth it if you find a professional who really knows how to rub the right points.

Back