Do You Own A Boat, What Kind Do You Have?

Yep, have one. It's a 1992 20' Celebrity 200 Cuddy Cabin w/a Mercruiser 5.7L (350) I/O. Bought it a few months after moving here to northeastern Florida in 2009. Yes, have put money into it. The only things that haven't been replaced is the cockpit deck, seats and seats. Block has been replaced along with alternator, plugs, belts, manifold/risers, carb, trim switch/motor, part of stern redone, dual battery setup and part of outdrive replaced. This Fall, had a new cockpit cover made. Just recently, oil changed and boat winterized (fogged). Boat and trailer now in semi-dry storage (not a full building). Boat off of trailer, sits on a rack and a forklift puts it in the water and takes out for us. Want to ship the boat to Colorado, when we move back.

Fist boat was a 16' 1989 Invader Bowrider w/a 4-cylinder engine. Had that while living in Colorado. Most weekends during the summer, had this boat out on two reservoir lakes fishing for rainbow trout and "beaching" the boat to relax on the sand. Sold this after leaving Colorado.

Wife's family had a ski boat and Jon Boat by a lake cottage in southeastern Michigan. My uncle had a ski boat in Indiana that I go out on sometimes. My real boating experience came from being in the Navy.

Back