Do you see the logic?

42v30v.jpg

Yeah because epidemiologists have a larger agenda. Perhaps they're all members of the Illuminati.

p.s. Of course we CAN all stand in line to vote. The point is that we don't NEED to do so. Voting by mail has been highly successful in many US states for a long time now.

That's right. It is NOT about the virus. It's about preventing its spread. Those not interested in preventing the spread should never do any of these things.

Until there is absolute certainty about all features of this virus, responsible people will do all they can to prevent its spread.

To infer otherwise is illogical.

I agree that there is a not so hidden agenda here. Some states have opened the beaches but not the churches. You don't have to be a scientist to see the inconsistencies of many of these rulings. All this was never about protecting people. And voting by mail? Absolutely fraud proof, right? Nope, nope, nope.

Not to mention, some states keep moving the goal posts. First it was one month. Then is was the middle of May, and now some states want to wait until June or even July. They are bankrupting small businesses -- barbers, restaurants, Mom and Pop shops can't afford to stay home forever.

Last edited:
Yeah because epidemiologists have a larger agenda. Perhaps they're all members of the Illuminati.

p.s. Of course we CAN all stand in line to vote. The point is that we don't NEED to do so. Voting by mail has been highly successful in many US states for a long time now.
Yes I know but some political parties are opposing mail in votes because they claim they are prone to tampering with the vote.

Yes I know but some political parties are opposing mail in votes because they claim they are prone to tampering with the vote.
I've seen zero actual evidence offered that proves voting by mail has a concerning level of fraud.

Absentee ballots have been available in the US for over 100 years and are used by US troops, ex-pats, some elderly, some disabled folks, and people who are traveling during election day.

I agree that there is a not so hidden agenda here. Some states have opened the beaches but not the churches. You don't have to be a scientist to see the inconsistencies of many of these rulings. All this was never about protecting people. And voting by mail? Absolutely fraud proof, right? Nope, nope, nope.

Not to mention, some states keep moving the goal posts. First it was one month. Then is was the middle of May, and now some states want to wait until June or even July. They are bankrupting small businesses -- barbers, restaurants, Mom and Pop shops can't afford to stay home forever.
Beaches are outside, whereas churches people are inside so greater risk for spreading this virus.

Case & death count keep increasing. No count or info on those that took every precaution so maybe those that take precautions are not part of the body count. A saying comes to mind. Better safe than sorry. I've gotten pretty used to getting up in the morning so I'll take what ever advice is given to be able continue that routine.

I've seen zero actual evidence offered that proves voting by mail has a concerning level of fraud.

Absentee ballots have been available in the US for over 100 years and are used by US troops, ex-pats, some elderly, some disabled folks, and people who are traveling during election day.
There must be a political reason or the complaints wouldn't have been lodged.

Mail-in ballots are tampering with the vote? As opposed to what?

Gerrymandering voting districts?
Deliberately sending "certain" voters to the wrong place to vote?
Giving those same people incorrect or misleading instructions about voter registration?
Creating crowded conditions, long lines, inconvenient hours for voting?

And, this year, maximizing exposure to coronavirus, hoping many will be afraid to go to the polls?

All of the above have already been used by those who want to cheat people out of their right to vote. And citing "tampering" with mail-in ballots by the same people who have done all of the above?! A new definition of chutzpah!

Beaches are outside, whereas churches people are inside so greater risk for spreading this virus.
That doesn't fly, either. Here, they allowed flower shops to open on Mother's Day. Is the virus considerate & wouldn't infect anyone on Mother's Day? And markets are indoors; why is it OK to have many people shopping with narrow aisles where 6 ft distancing is impossible?
Thinking people recognize B.S. Sheep don't.

And have you seen the pictures of the beaches? Not much social distancing going on. The big Baptist church here has marked off their pews, much like those footprints you see in the grocery stores. They are going to continue livestreaming services for at-risk folk. I think using the inside vs. outside thing is just an excuse. My opinion.

The truth is, there is very little social distancing going on out there, and hasn't been for some time. Personally, I'm going to wear a mask when I can, keep my distance when I can, and wash or sanitize my hands a lot. We had to go to the bank today to deposit some checks. We went thru the drive-thru, Dave sanitized afterwards.

I'm feeling a lot less manic about this. The cure is becoming worse than the disease.

This is true, however, I think there are requirements to get a ballot and in some states one of the requirements is to have an ID. I really don't have a clue how it all works, but I do know that the people at the voting registration office just doesn't hand anyone a ballot. If that were the case, I could walk in in a hundred times and get a ballot and then sit down with a phone book and do the deed, if you know what I mean. I think this is where the worry comes in that some states may change their rules in which to acquire a mail in ballot and then all of a sudden, they have more people voting than registered and then what do we do?

To me, at least, I'm a Libertarian, so I have no dog in this fight.

So inside or outside isn't the problem. Not Social distancing and masks use is IMO. I assumed those making the decision to open various area's were basing it on open area's verses closed spaces. ??? But I'm just as confused as everyone else is..šŸ˜©

That doesn't fly, either. Here, they allowed flower shops to open on Mother's Day. Is the virus considerate & wouldn't infect anyone on Mother's Day? And markets are indoors; why is it OK to have many people shopping with narrow aisles where 6 ft distancing is impossible?
Thinking people recognize B.S. Sheep don't.

I'm somewhat offended that you are implying that those of us who have read about the reasons for masks and social distancing and decided they make sense to us are sheep accepting BS and not thinking people. You and I obviously come to different conclusions with what we've read and heard about the virus and means of reducing it's impact. There is no need to disparage other people because they disagree with you.

Back