Doc wont see patients if no vax

I've heard it, but it isn't happening here. Some medical groups here are steering unvaxxed patients toward online appointments, though.
Seems like major changes happening for the people and forced vaccinations. When the CDC tell their employees they have to vac to keep their job as well as FDA telling along with congress and the like Lets not forget the CEO of Pfizer isnt getting the vax either. He says he's not frontline and it isnt needed and hes saying his shot for someone else. 🙄 . I think I will do what they are doing. Besides it would probably harm me or kill me. Because two,of my children are suffering with illness and pain they cant determine what it is. So not for me. Its not safe from everything Ive learned. And I did a ton of research to come to this decision.

Seems like major changes happening for the people and forced vaccinations. When the CDC tell their employees they have to vac to keep their job as well as FDA telling along with congress and the like Lets not forget the CEO of Pfizer isnt getting the vax either. He says he's not frontline and it isnt needed and hes saying his shot for someone else. 🙄
More disinformation. He was fully vaccinated in March.
https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...-covid-19-vaccine-on-march-2021-idUSL1N2PD1UX

Not here, not that I know of anyway, they don't even ask. Maybe they have access to records, I don't know. Some of the clinics around here do require masks, but not all. At my GP's office there is just a sign saying masks are required for the unvaccinated, but I don't see any enforcement. Few people wear masks there.

Don't know that I would make this decision as a doctor, but I believe doctors like all of us should have the right to.

Seems like major changes happening for the people and forced vaccinations. When the CDC tell their employees they have to vac to keep their job as well as FDA telling along with congress and the like Lets not forget the CEO of Pfizer isnt getting the vax either. He says he's not frontline and it isnt needed and hes saying his shot for someone else. 🙄 . I think I will do what they are doing. Besides it would probably harm me or kill me. Because two,of my children are suffering with illness and pain they cant determine what it is. So not for me. Its not safe from everything Ive learned. And I did a ton of research to come to this decision.
Apparently, your research didn't include discovering that the CEO of Pfizer is fully vaccinated.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-pfizer-ceovaccine-idUSL1N2PD1UX

It won't surprise me if multiple cases hit the Supreme Court within a few years. Stands to reason, imo.

Just because they're saying he was vaccinated, doesn't mean he was. Easy to see why they would claim he was vaccinated. The last thing they want is to discourage anyone (by example) from getting the vaccine.

@AlbertBourla

·
Mar 10

Excited to receive my 2nd dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech #COVID19 vaccine. There's nothing I want more than for my loved ones and people around the world to have the same opportunity. Although the journey is far from over, we are working tirelessly to beat the virus.
EwJGrjTXYAAxzTt.jpeg

@AlbertBourla
·
Mar 10

Excited to receive my 2nd dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech #COVID19 vaccine. There's nothing I want more than for my loved ones and people around the world to have the same opportunity. Although the journey is far from over, we are working tirelessly to beat the virus.
View attachment 180952
Interesting - I'm familiar with syringes because I take Insulin 2-3 times/day. I tried to enlarge the photo for 2 reasons:
1. That doesn't look like a Covid syringe; it looks like a common Insulin syringe, which has a much-shorter needle because Insulin goes into fat tissue; not muscle like a Covid or Flu shot, which requires a much-longer needle.

2. The orange cap that protects the needle (that each Insulin syringe comes with) is still attached. Impossible to inject anything unless it's removed.
Photo Op?

Where did you get this disinformation and lies Pauline? Have you been visiting conspiracy sites or the dark side of social media? Those who spread these falsehoods are part of the reason so many in the United States have refused to get vaccinated against a deadly worldwide pandemic. And part of the reason that the hospitals are still overflowing with unvaccinated people who are taking up beds or dying. Please check your info before forwarding it to others.

What is your source for your claim that the CEO isn't getting vaccinated? He received his second vaccine on March 10th.

AlbertBourla

@AlbertBourla

12:40 PM · Mar 10, 2021

Just because they're saying he was vaccinated, doesn't mean he was. Easy to see why they would claim he was vaccinated. The last thing they want is to discourage anyone (by example) from getting the vaccine.

Exactly. Contrary to some of the postings here, I've seen reports that vaccination company employees are not required to be shot with the poisons. Additionally, there have been cases of vaccination syringes found that contained nothing more than saline solution.

Regardless of that, whether any person has poisons injected should be the choice of each and every individual person, with absolutely no coercion or pressure, not greedy inhumane strangers who live in ivory towers and broadcast their demands and misinformation through their corporate owned media.

2. The orange cap that protects the needle (that each Insulin syringe comes with) is still attached. Impossible to inject anything unless it's removed.
Photo Op?
Come on now win. This is not a conspiracy site here, are you seriously trying to say that this picture was taken with an orange cap on the needle? Do you think the CEO or the doctor would be so stupid as to think that would go unnoticed by all who saw the photo? :rolleyes: Just because I had a few minutes to was on this, I blew it up a bit. To me it looks like the handle on the drawer, which may have been a gold or copper color. But it's not a cap on the needle, a needle that shows someone is getting their second injection.

shot.JPG

Come on now win. This is not a conspiracy site here, are you seriously trying to say that this picture was taken with an orange cap on the needle? Do you think the CEO or the doctor would be so stupid as to think that would go unnoticed by all who saw the photo? :rolleyes: Just because I had a few minutes to was on this, I blew it up a bit. To me it looks like the handle on the drawer, which may have been a gold or copper color. But it's not a cap on the needle, a needle that shows someone is getting their second injection.

View attachment 180958
It's not any clearer than it was before. Sometimes, when a photo is enlarged, it becomes blurry. Maybe someone else can see it better, but I don't see an exposed needle.

I guess im bait tonight. some of my info was out dated. But just a couple weeks ago the cdc said they are not mandating for their employees. I have misplaced that link but saw it. I have so many links with short clips.. from the understanding ive gotten the federal gov does not mandate vaccinations. However, they can get the corporations to help do it for them by pressuring us and firing us. We do have protection from our civil liberties but yep I feel any chance big gov can grab power over people they will do it in a way to make it uncomfortable without directly telling us we must get it. This way that havent tried to force it and violate our rights.

My search has been about injuries and deaths from the vaccinations. Everything else are just tidbits or things i glimpsed. Its this injuries and deaths that I have been learning about and they are very sad and horrid.

View attachment 180958
I saw this and laughed. Like what.

Where did you get this disinformation and lies Pauline? Have you been visiting conspiracy sites or the dark side of social media? Those who spread these falsehoods are part of the reason so many in the United States have refused to get vaccinated against a deadly worldwide pandemic. And part of the reason that the hospitals are still overflowing with unvaccinated people who are taking up beds or dying. Please check your info before forwarding it to others.

What is your source for your claim that the CEO isn't getting vaccinated? He received his second vaccine on March 10th.

AlbertBourla
@AlbertBourla

12:40 PM · Mar 10, 2021

Sure, when you show me the needle going into his arm.

Back