Doctor Poisons Her Husband With Drano

She's a doctor & she couldn't think of something more effective?
Here's another woman who did it to four men: (she was sentenced to death 32 years ago. She's 89 now)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanche_Taylor_Moore
Years ago I met a young man that tried to commit suicide by ingesting Drano. He was the brother of a co-worker that I had gone out to get a beer with. He met us at the bar and to my surprise, he places a funnel through the front of his shirt into a hole that went to his stomach and proceeded to take the pitcher and poor the beer directly into his gut. Obviously not enjoying a beer out with friends but for the buzz only. Yeah, a doctor should have known better.

How evil! I'm scared to death of Drano and only buy enough at a time for one round in all the drains. It caused a little erosion around the drain stopper in one bathroom even though I'm careful to flush that area. Just think what it would do to the delicate esophageal tube.

She's out of touch with the other evil women anyway. According to my Dateline viewings antifreeze is the poison of choice.

Another fine example of a person one might assume is a decent person as a Doctor ......
but when it comes to divorce/ child custody she reverts to evil action ....
what i saw on TV also said she CALLED the husband to ask him to post bail ..... she has a lot of nerve.

How evil! I'm scared to death of Drano and only buy enough at a time for one round in all the drains. It caused a little erosion around the drain stopper in one bathroom even though I'm careful to flush that area. Just think what it would do to the delicate esophageal tube.

She's out of touch with the other evil women anyway. According to my Dateline viewings antifreeze is the poison of choice.
Antifreeze used to be the poison of choice. It was used as a murder weapon so often in tea & jello because of its sweet taste, they added a bitter ingredient to it so it can be detected.

There is no end of "crazies" in this world and the media feeds on it and vomites it out to you, the public. Enjoy the "treat." More and more coming as the days come and go.

There is no end of "crazies" in this world and the media feeds on it and vomites it out to you, the public. Enjoy the "treat." More and more coming as the days come and go.
so true ..... I know arrests are public records but someone with access released the video.

What does being a doctor have to do with it, there's wackos in that profession to..
Ever hear of Clara Harris,she ran over her cheating hubby twice with her Mercedes with his 16 y.o.daughter in the car...aside from being married they were partners in dental clinics.

Back