Does anyone have a good chicken salad recipe they would like to share?

@Jules Yeah, hot chicken salad is definitely a "throw-back" recipe, and I don't think many people nowadays prepare it, but that might be because they've never heard of it. When you're thinking of chicken salad, hot doesn't exactly spring to mind, does it, lol? I don't know about it being the height of cuisine, lol, but it's yummy with the chips and great for a crowd. It always disappears fast. I omit the nuts and just top it with the chips and instead if all mayo I use half mayo and half Greek yogurt.

Bella ✌️

here's mine{
Mix together:
1/4 C. finely chopped onion
1/3 C. finely chopped celery with some leaves
1 Tbs. rough chop capers
1/4 C. pine nuts, or chopped walnuts

1/2 C. mayo
2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp. white pepper
1/4 tsp. Accent' (optional)
Mix well, and blend into:

2 C. very finely diced white chicken breast meat.

Can be used for sandwiches, or in a lettuce wrap.

Good idea. Since grapes are good with chicken salad, why not just mix some in. I wonder if there are any spices that would provide a similar taste. Is there a grape spice?
cj1v3mbxsmyby23t764x.png

I'm having company next weekend and am so tired of burgers on the grill. I thought I'd make chicken salad. Generally I make mine with mayo,onions,celery, salt and pepper to taste. Does anyone add something else to give it some zing?
If it were me, I'd replace the celery with sliced black olives, and instead of salt and pepper would add a couple of shakes of garlic powder.

Back