Does Anyone Play Mahjong?

Ruthanne

SF VIP
I've been playing it at times for several years. I have apps for several of them but like one the most. Mahjong Blossom because you can change it to about 5 different set ups. Anyone else play it?

Yes, on the computer. I like it a lot, but my scores are never nearly as high as the top players. I don't know how they do it. At first i thought the other players were a lot faster than I am, since the game I play is timed, but it can't be just that.

Yes, on the computer. I like it a lot, but my scores are never nearly as high as the top players. I don't know how they do it. At first i thought the other players were a lot faster than I am, since the game I play is timed, but it can't be just that.
I don't pay a lot of attention to my scores only when they compare my one to the best one I've had. Then I feel good when I get a bit better. I don't worry about it when I'm slower, though, that's just life.

I learned how to play years ago...was in a group of 4 ladies..and we rotated going to each other's house...fun, talking, bet a little ( low stakes.couple of bucks)..
Then people moved...so...pooff!..that was that!😢
Don't play on computer..not the same.

Thanks to this thread I started playing Gnome Mahjongg on Linux Mint a few days ago, and it's interesting.
My first three times took over 31 minutes. :oops: The 4th one took 10 minutes flat, and now my lowest one is 6:52.

imageedit_4_3293659712.jpg

Last edited:
I am addicted to mahjong dimensions on my laptop always trying to better my score. I also play another version on my kindle but never seem to win. I will now look at what others have suggested here.

Back