Does anyone suffer from Rosacea?

I had it on my cheeks for a few years and used a prescription gel called MetroGel (it also comes in a prescription cream form, too) that kept it under control.

Then it just faded away and I haven't had a problem with it since.

W.C. Fields' lumpy red nose came from rosacea, not drinking. Drinking sometimes does aggravate rosacea, though, as does being in the sun.

No W C Fields , no problem with drink, but sun is a nightmare. Thanks for that jujube. Didn't know it could fade away. I got the impression one had it for life. It actually first started when I went swimming and the chlorine affected me and I looked like a beetroot. Can't swim in chlorine pools. My brother had it and when he went out it the sun..............:eek: thanks again appreciate your response (y) 😊

@Treacle
Family member had it; was advised by good dermatologist to use Prosacea, a topical (medicated rosacea) gel with bit of sulphur as the active ingredient.
I don't know how well it worked. Might be worth a try.

I noticed that sometimes when theirs appeared to be all in one small area, that direct warm soaks, and bit of antibiotic cream applied, repeatedly for a few days, actually helped clear theirs,
which perhaps meant that it wasn't always due to the Rosacea. Or that it was a combined problem. I'm not sure.

No drinking in that case either. But sun , yes.

@Treacle
Family member had it; was advised by good dermatologist to use Prosacea, a topical (medicated rosacea) gel with bit of sulphur as the active ingredient.

I noticed that sometimes when theirs appeared to be all in one small area, that direct warm soaks, and bit of antibiotic cream applied, repeatedly for a few days, actually helped clear theirs,
which perhaps meant that it wasn't always due to the Rosacea. Or that it was a combined problem. I'm not sure.

Thanks Kaila for responding. I will check it out. 🤗

@Treacle

@Kaila Just wanted to let you know I bought Prosacea from Amazon.com and I think it is working. There is definitely a difference. Thank you so much Kaila. I don't suppose you know what is good to reverse the signs of ageing!!!!!!!! ;) ;)🤗

Back