Does the Forum automatically change time when the clocks change ?

hollydolly

SF VIP
I just noticed that my post at 8.05am this morning is showing as 9.05am ... that means the forum is saying GMT is one hour later than it actually is..., and we sprung forward a couple of weeks ago.. any idea @Matrix or anyone... ?

I think your computer changes the time. In the forum you can set your time zone.
yep I knew that about setting the time zone on here Meanderer...but until now it's always shown the correct GMT .. so I just wondered why now it's showing one hour later than it really is.. or actually 2 hours if we'd not had Spring forward time...but thanks I'll go and have a look and see if there's something gone wrong with my Mac.. (y)

It's odd because it's never happened before, time on my Mac says the right time, but my posts are showing up as one hour later on here...:unsure:

... I can't find a clock on the forum to check that the time is running correctly..anyone point me in the right direction please...

If the forum time is incorrect (isn't the same with your local time), just change the time zone setting of your forum account. If you are on GMT, to get the correct time, you may have to set your forum time zone to GMT+1 or GMT-1.

Back