Dropbox, SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes and other sharing files

Keesha

🐟
Is there any application I can use without it showing my full identity? I’d like to share a link of my music but don’t want anyone knowing my real name. Do these types of apps identify you if you add a link?
Does anybody know?
Most people want their names known.
I don’t.

Oh my! Thats great help! I ended up using an application called Dropbox but when I applied for the app they gave me a bogus email address. It didn’t really bother me except now that I’ve got the free trial for 30 days I have no way of cancelling it since they gave me a bogus email address. Now I’m wondering if they do this purposely or if i did something wrong. Anyway I wrote to them and will hopefully get a response by Monday or Tuesday…

Thanks Ken, that’s REALLY helpful.👍😊

Soooo.... the reason I haven’t been able to record and share with you all, is that my iPad can’t connect to SoundCloud, iCloud and other services that enable me to import , store and share my recordings. The reason being is that my iPad hasn’t been upgraded because I’m using a personal hotspot from an old phone which isn’t cutting it. It’s not actually internet for some reason. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway I just wanted to mention that I would have added some of my music to the site if I could. Apparently we are supposed to be getting a new type of internet service for our area this Autumn which will change everything for me. Right now I can’t even import any backtracks for my garage band which was one of the main reasons I got this.

It took me months just to learn this simple but important thing. We need real internet not just a hotspot. It makes a difference. Now that might be ‘well duh’ to you 🤦‍♀️but I’m exceptionally slow in the techie department.

Having said that I am able to listen to the backtracks of my choice and my practising sessions are super fun.
I can’t wait to share.

Soooo.... the reason I haven’t been able to record and share with you all, is that my iPad can’t connect to SoundCloud, iCloud and other services that enable me to import , store and share my recordings. The reason being is that my iPad hasn’t been upgraded because I’m using a personal hotspot from an old phone which isn’t cutting it. It’s not actually internet for some reason. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway I just wanted to mention that I would have added some of my music to the site if I could. Apparently we are supposed to be getting a new type of internet service for our area this Autumn which will change everything for me. Right now I can’t even import any backtracks for my garage band which was one of the main reasons I got this.

It took me months just to learn this simple but important thing. We need real internet not just a hotspot. It makes a difference. Now that might be ‘well duh’ to you 🤦‍♀️but I’m exceptionally slow in the techie department.

Having said that I am able to listen to the backtracks of my choice and my practising sessions are super fun.
I can’t wait to share.
I can't wait to listen!

Back