Dry facial skin

Wren

Due to the restrictions of self isolation, lack of fresh air and unable to find my usual face cream, my complexion was becoming very dry, for the last few days I’ve been applying a thin layer of Vaseline with aloe Vera, (I was using it as a lip gloss originally) the difference is amazing, if you try it make sure you avoid the eye area
18DCC95C-BE45-40E6-8D8D-53C9A2B8C943.jpeg

I actually use bag balm on my face which is similar. It's really designed for cows udders but it works great on your face, lips, hands, and feet. It does get on your pillow a bit at night but not nearly as greasy as vaseline. It's great and super cheap. Plus you can find it just about anywhere in the US.

Never saw that with the aloe vera this side of the pond Wren. I know that at one time Vaseline was thought to be carcinogenic but that was proven false.
There’s a few different types Lee, I never wear lipstick but the ‘Rosy Lips’ gives a nice soft natural looking tint
D8A5F9A5-704B-4C28-8553-CAA482F5AA32.jpeg

This is the first year that I've noticed dry spots appearing on my cheeks. I guess it's due to natural aging. I have normally oily skin, especially the T-zone.

Back