England beats Denmark to play Italy in the finals

Cameron

First time since the mid 60's England has made it to the final of an international football event. great game.

now to watch some NHL for what will likely be the last game of the season in early July.

If they win, it will be the first time they've won since '66...

The last time they got through to a cup final was 1990.... haha.. who says these guys get paid too much for what they do.... ? :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Oh well Go England,.. lets' see you earning your money for once....

Just watched the highlights. WOW. A penality kick blocked but not caught bouncing back to Cain for a chip shot to WIN!! Can't wait for the final. I am really hoping England will win. I am aware that profeesional sports are mainly about big money now. The training and BS the players and owners hve to contend with is so different than amateur sports. I rarely watch a full game, or golf tournament, or softball or football or tennis...I watch the highlights. "Condensed Sports, for your convenience." :)

Just watched the highlights. WOW. A penality kick blocked but not caught bouncing back to Cain for a chip shot to WIN!! Can't wait for the final. I am really hoping England will win. I am aware that profeesional sports are mainly about big money now. The training and BS the players and owners hve to contend with is so different than amateur sports. I rarely watch a full game, or golf tournament, or softball or football or tennis...I watch the highlights. "Condensed Sports, for your convenience." :)
me too.(y)..but this game last night was so important to the fans, literally hundreds of thousands were watching... if not millions... .:D⚽

I agree. All about the money. Very gifted athletes and blessed with a skill but the amount of coin in the sporting world is pretty crazy. hard to identify with them. I think it was a few weeks the great player from Portugal Ronaldo moved a coca cola can away from at the post game interview. Coke stock dropped substantially. However I will be watching the game saturday !

Isn't it real soccer again with the fans back in the stands? They went wild! For me the fans at an important soccer match are as exciting as the game almost. :)
yes absolutely, the stands were packed full for the first time in 18 months... fantastic.. but of course the panic is on in the media this morning about maskless supporters and the pandemic.. *sigh*...

I agree. All about the money. Very gifted athletes and blessed with a skill but the amount of coin in the sporting world is pretty crazy. hard to identify with them. I think it was a few weeks the great player from Portugal Ronaldo moved a coca cola can away from at the post game interview. Coke stock dropped substantially. However I will be watching the game saturday !
WoW!! I didn't read that... but yes I could see why it would happen, it really is all about the money....

Back