Family/friends birthdays,anniv,celebrations etc

moviequeen1

I thought I'd start this new thread involving family/friends with birthdays,anniv,celebrations of any kind,deaths,because I don't see one here at SF
I 've noticed lately some posters have written something personal about a family member in my thread'On This Day in History' which quite frankly has annoyed me.My purpose for starting that thread was to post any historical event past or present without any personal stuff
Please feel free to post anything here ,thanks Sue

Oct 17th
Today is my 'movie buddy', Alexei's birthday he is 28,he is the youngest son of my close friends,Marcia and Dave
We started going to the movies together 5 yrs ago because we both are movie fans, like the same types of movies,comedies,science fiction,drama
We haven't be able to go much this yr, he has a full time job working at a local school as a teacher's assistant,he's going for his Masters in special education
The last movie we saw was in Feb "A Basis Of Sex' about Supreme Court Justice,Ruth Bader Ginsburg.We have a wonderful friendship,enjoy each other's company.He provides the transportation and I buy the movie tickets

Oct 23
Today is my brother,JOhn's birthday,he's 64,the baby in our family
When we were growing up,I was a 'tomboy'liked hanging out with his friends.He taught me how to throw a football

Back