Favourite Food To Barbeque?

Lee

Love tossing chicken on the barby, boneless and skinless chicken breast marinated first in whatever dressing is on hand. Potato salad for a side.

Anyone tried the indoor grills? Are they worth it for apartment dwellers.

I won't use propane (saw something horrifying happen with one) - but love when others use them on my behalf! Bought an indoor electric grill - no way is it as good as grilling outdoors... sucked out too much fat and juice, not nearly as much flavor. /-; (It could be that I'm just a bad cook!)

There’s a certain cut of pork steak thatRon buys from a small market down the street. Not sure how he seasons them though it’s very simple because I see nothing other than salt pepper and olive oil, but the taste result is amazing!

I also love chicken thighs with the skin on lightly coated with a sweet n spicy bbq sauce and cooked till the skin is almost black!!

There’s a certain cut of pork steak thatRon buys from a small market down the street. Not sure how he seasons them though it’s very simple because I see nothing other than salt pepper and olive oil, but the taste result is amazing!

I also love chicken thighs with the skin on lightly coated with a sweet n spicy bbq sauce and cooked till the skin is almost black!!
Definitely agree -

Oh yes for the chicken thighs, skin on, sweet & spicy bbq sauce and cooked till the skin is almost black! I am SO hungry now!

Thanks for the tour but I have to admit that I expected to see a Texas-sized grill.

773e3d27401f2b9661cf8058ce6343b0.jpg

Back