Female Shooter Kills 6 At School

win231

SF VIP
https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-dead-shooting-nashville-private-161355662.html
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A female shooter wielding two “assault-style” rifles and a pistol killed three students and three adults at a private Christian school in Nashville on Monday in the latest in a series of mass shootings in a country growing increasingly unnerved by bloodshed in schools.

Police said they believe the 28-year-old female shooter was a former student at The Covenant School, a Presbyterian school founded in 2001. Police shot and killed her. Investigators were searching her Nashville-area home.

The attack at The Covenant School — which has about 200 students from preschool through sixth grade, as well as roughly 50 staff members — comes as communities around the nation are reeling from a spate of school violence, including the massacre at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, last year; a first grader who shot his teacher in Virginia; and a shooting last week in Denver that wounded two administrators.

“I was literally moved to tears to see this and the kids as they were being ushered out of the building,” Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake said at an afternoon news conference.
The identities of the deceased and the suspect have not been released. The shooter's motive was also not immediately clear.

President Joe Biden, speaking at an unrelated event at the White House on Monday, called the shooting a “family’s worst nightmare” and implored Congress again to pass a ban on certain semi-automatic weapons.

“It’s ripping at the soul of this nation, ripping at the very soul of this nation,” Biden said.

She's not a biological female. She's a biological male if that makes any difference. IDK. I know some women might do this but it is more likely to be men who do. It will be something to study. :unsure:

She's not a biological female. She's a biological male if that makes any difference. IDK. I know some women might do this but it is more likely to be men who do. It will be something to study. :unsure:
Now we know that it's vice versa. She is a biological female but obviosly identifies as a trans male. As Holly already mentioned, it might be possible that testosterone shots play a role in the shooting, but only a minor role. Nevertheless it's theoretical.

Now we know that it's vice versa. She is a biological female but obviosly identifies as a trans male. As Holly already mentioned, it might be possible that testosterone shots play a role in the shooting, but only a minor role. Nevertheless it's theoretical.
Wait............WHAT? Please explain, PLEASE!

I am sorry, truly, if the above is too much too soon and don't wish to ignore the terrible tragic loss of lives. We are living in totally bizarre times, and we all know it. Beyond bizarre, surreal.

I worked with a brilliant woman who was a chemist in our company. Before I worked with her on a very large project, I had notice her over the years in the company cafeteria. She wore her hair like a man, she walked like a man, smoked like a man, etc. I thought she was a man when I occasionally saw her in the cafeteria. She also hung out with a group of guys she worked with.

When I first met her and spoke with her, I realized she was a woman. Over the following years I learned to admire her in many ways. Her name was JoAnne and she was married to one of the women who worked in the finance department. I am now retired, and I have lost track of her, but I know what a 'trans' is now, and JoAnn was a fine person and a brilliant chemist. One time over coffee she told me about her time playing softball in college. She was apparently a catcher on the women's softball team. This was at a division 1 school, and I know she must have been a very good athlete also.

I only share this so that other have some idea what some 'trans' people are like. They are just like us, they just have a different orientation, but still just like the rest of us in all other ways. Don't fear them anymore than you fear other just like you.

Last edited:
There's more to being a transmale than changing your name from Audrey to Aidan. Maybe people's confusions shouldn't be so readily accepted. Maybe the best thing is good conversations.

She is a woman (biological female), identifying herself as a male. So she is a transmale. Not very confusing. But even the media got it wrong in the beginning.
I'm so confused by the gender thing. I thought she was a biological female who identifies male but is attracted to the same xes? What matters is that people are dead and the gender thing is just trying to distract/maybe excuse that fact? :rolleyes:

Why haven’t we seen the manifesto yet? The TBI is saying it will be released after they have researched all the claims made in the document. How much will be redacted is anyone’s guess.

Back