Finally met my great granddaughter

Beautiful baby, I'm sure you're a proud g-grampa!

BTW, my grand-daughter is a Madisen, turned 20 in March.
This little one tested pos for covid a few months ago. She stayed overnight at the hospital just to be monitored and went home when they got her fever down so mommy and daddy could take care of her. Interestingly, neither of them were infected. Gotta wonder about the reliability of the tests.

How you doing, Nathan?

I'm doing OK, thanks. I've been symptom free now for several days. My wife is getting better, still has a cough and is lethargic. Yesterday I got an email confirming that I am Covid positive.

Several weeks ago our DIL was positive & sick with Covid, however her husband(my stepson) and the 3 & 6 yr. olds did not get sick.

I'm doing OK, thanks. I've been symptom free now for several days. My wife is getting better, still has a cough and is lethargic. Yesterday I got an email confirming that I am Covid positive.

Several weeks ago our DIL was positive & sick with Covid, however her husband(my stepson) and the 3 & 6 yr. olds did not get sick.
Glad to hear it. Seems we're getting to the point where we all know someone who has or had it, if we weren't or aren't sick with it ourselves.

Back