Find Suzy

@Ruthanne we have a Bichon Frise called Millie who has always hated having her ears attended to and she is 12
Millie goes and hides under our dining table or under our bed
Millie's Groomer cleans her ears every six weeks but due to Covid bookings and cancellations last time it was overlooked
That's unfortunate the groomer didn't clean Millie's ears. Suzy is 10 and she see's the groomer this coming week. I'm not sure if the groomer cleans her ears. I'm going to ask her if she does. I guess lots of dogs hate having their ears cleaned. In the picture that is my sweater that is draped on a dining room chair.

Last edited:
My old Bonnie (RIP) used to hate having her ears cleaned so much that every time I tried it it turned into a wrestling match. She was a 75 pound pitbull so it wasn't an easy wrestling match. I threw in the towel and just had a tech at the vet do it. Bonnie really loved Eddie the vet tech and he told me she never gave him any trouble at all about it. She didn't mind going to the vet. When we were getting ready to go to the vet (she had to go a lot) I'd say "Wanna go see Eddie?" and she'd run to the door and wait for me to put her halter on. I still miss Bonnie, even though my Henry has found his own place in my heart.

Back