For The Love Of Dogs

More doggies, less cats
Not at all! I have a dog and I have a cat and my cat is way more affectionate than my dog. My cat is the one who comes to see what I'm doing and the one who wants to hang around with me and get my attention. We rescued the cat as a two year old and the dog we've had for 16 years since he was an 8 week old pup. So YES to cats and dogs, you just have to take the time to earn cat's love.

Such an adorable little mite! I LOVE chihuahuas! Although they can be hard to house train and some of them are very yappy little stinkers. We've had four and our current doggy is another long haired chihuahua. He's the exception to the rule though, I can't remember when I last heard him bark and he almost poops and pees on command.

Such an adorable little mite! I LOVE chihuahuas! Although they can be hard to house train and some of them are very yappy little stinkers. We've had four and our current doggy is another long haired chihuahua. He's the exception to the rule though, I can't remember when I last heard him bark and he almost poops and pees on command.
He sounds adorable 🥰. My sister has a long haired Chihuahua. She's really cute and learned to dance standing up from her prior caretakers. Her name is Cha Cha!😊

its-all-about-attitude

Back