For Those Over 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks being a Nonagenarian now I take life as it comes.
I just let the world go by because I am TOO old now to stop it. Not that I would want to.
I am more than thankful that I have had a good life and still having folks come to me from around the world for tales of what life was like well over 80 years ago.
It helps to keep my headlights shining and to help me push any pain to the back of my mind, plus having a good belly laugh each day is one of the best tonics to help me keep going.
I also love my daily couple of hours playing Scrabble.
Keep smiling folks.

"I get a bit confused sometimes but many of you know that, but it's allowed, anyway, erm, I've forgotten what I was going to ask you......erm"
"Cod and chips please, plenty of salt and vinegar, and a large mug of tea." šŸ˜Š

When I think of an "Aging Rocket Scientist", I think of John Glenn!
gettyimages-903895.jpg

So many of your posts seem to be anger driven toward other sf posters who clearly mean you no harm. There are other octogenarians and I believe at least one individual in their nineties who frequent this forum. They donā€™t seem to find living alone etc as onerous as you, yet some also

have very challenging health issues to contend with. Still, they enjoy interacting with the different age groups on this site. With respect, If we are so annoying, why are you here? Forum rules dictate we treat each other with respect.
My posts have been fact and accuracy driven not anger driven. I have not felt anger when expressing the facts and accuracy. Your post seems anger driven to me with no facts to back up what you say. You cannot point to one post where Iā€™ve said living alone is onerous nor to one saying I find the people on SF annoying. If you are annoyed by my posts you can just skip over them and not read them. You havenā€™t shown me respect per the forum rules with your unfounded accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back