For those tired of all the dissension.

I am guilty of judging people, not because race, but sometimes by appearance or by their behavior. I really try to overcome this self righteousness affliction knowing full well, it is only by grace I have the mental capacity to live as I live today.

Automatically, I look for discrepancies in the behavior, appearance/hygiene more so than their clothing. I do this for compatibility purposes rather than for dismissal purposes.

I want to see if people might be compatible to me for possible interaction and friendship. I don't think I do it to put people down or discredit them.

People are valuable and interesting, it is a pity circumstance and events have altered a sense of wonder and trust among the human the race to where living is a matter of survival and every person for themself.

I'm not around young people to know much about them. I'll admit I am content doing my thing and spending time with family to not concern myself with the youth of today. I mind my own business remembering I was young once and what harm could young people that I may have done years before.

Back