From Frankfort In.

Tom 86

I'll be 86 on July 19th. Live outside of Frankfort In. About 60 miles N/W of Indianapolis, to 20 miles S/E of Lafayette (Purdue University. I love flying my drone over my 77 acres to look for deer. Have one dog Rosie that's my total companion now that my wife died 6 years ago from cancer.

Welcome to the forums, @Tom 86!

Sorry to hear about your wife. I hope we can contribute to your list of companions.
Thank you Devi. My wife is in a better place now & not suffering for 15 months. Rainiee got me to come to this form. I love all the people & posts here. I hope I can add some of my 85 years of wisdom & laughs šŸ˜

Ahoy there and welcome aboard...

I'm a rather new member,, too. So far, I'm finding it a fun and active forum.

We're almost neighbors - I've recently relocated to a rural area, about 45 minutes west of Lexington. I've always lived in larger cities, so it's been a bit of an adjustment

Here's hoping we'll be running across each other on these threads...

eta: give Rosie a cookie for me

Big warm welcome to you, Tom 86, from Beautiful British Columbia Canada!

pacifc-rim.6.b958.jpg

I'll be 86 on July 19th. Live outside of Frankfort In. About 60 miles N/W of Indianapolis, to 20 miles S/E of Lafayette (Purdue University. I love flying my drone over my 77 acres to look for deer. Have one dog Rosie that's my total companion now that my wife died 6 years ago from cancer.
While your drone flying sounds like fun, the 77 acres you get to enjoy sounds like even more fun to me!

P.S. If it's not too much to ask, please keep your eyes peeled for any signs of sasquatch for me. :giggle:

Back