G'day, How goes it?

G'day Folks, How are you? I was looking for a forum to complain about my Income Taxes when I came up to your Forum. It got my interest, so here I am. I am known around here where I live in Franktown, Ontario as Curly, Inch or mehavenomemory.

I am with a very special Lady (Lorie) the Love of my life, My Rock

I love my 14 month old Grandson! He puts BIG smiles on my face day after day! II hang out with 2 other Friends, and my Grandson knows us as Grumpy (me) Stumpy and lumpy...

I have 15 acres here where I live, Love watching the Deer, Wild Turkey, Bear (now and then, at least once a year) Loon, and the chipmunks that bring us happy times every now and then.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Also HOPE YOU all have a Fantastic Day!
:love_heart:

Thank you everyone for the Welcomes... Only been here today, and love the place...

cf164253031df9e3d7c123612ff9937e.jpg

I cannot believe it, been here just over two months, and am writing my 2001 post... Very hard to believe, I didn't think I ever had that much to say before... I very much feel blessed being able to call you guys friends and love contributing... Looking forward to the next 2000 posts...

Back