G'day y'all, I have come up with an idea for a Christmas gift for a couple of my friends

Bretrick

I will put together a 2022 calendar of 13 pictures I have taken over the previous 12 months
Cover Picture.
Avon River National Park hillside with Grass Trees
IMG-2398-1.jpg

January
Red Flowering Gum Tree Blossoms
IMG-2184-1.jpg

February
2 Roos espying Bretrick
IMG-1734-1.jpg

March
Star Swamp - North Beach
IMG-2502-1.jpg

April
Little Corellas sharing a Honkey Nut
IMG-2245-1.jpg

May
Fire Banksia Blooms
IMG-2340-1.jpg

June
Blue Tongue Lizard warning Bretrick to keep his distance
IMG-2163-2.jpg

July
Wallangarra White Gum
IMG-1561.jpg

August
Red Capped Parrot
IMG-1939-1.jpg

September
Northam Hot Air Balloon
IMG-1999-1.jpg

October
Avon River Western Australia
IMG-1941.jpg

November
Kangaroo with Joey in Pouch
IMG-2145.jpg

December
Bearded Dragon
IMG-2411-2.jpg

That's a really nice gift idea! Is this online, or do you have a K Mart there? I'm interested in making something like that.
The local K Mart is near by. I will be going there within the hour to complete my gifts.
Having a look at their site shows that it can be done online.
I like to go their in person. Less can go wrong plus I can ask one of the staff if I hit a snag.

Good idea.

I used to do that years ago..I don't know if it was me who got bored with it, or the recipients...:ROFLMAO:..seriously, I stopped doing it because not many people use paper Calendars these days
I have only done this once before. This time two different friends will be the recipients of the calendars

Your photos are all amazing!! I love the variety too...and the information above each photo is interesting!
That Blue Tongue Lizard is one scary creature...watch it, you nut!! :giggle: Is he deadly?
Mr Blue Tongue is not poisonous.
A bite can cause pain, break the skin and leave a bruise but there is no venom and hence no long-term ill effect.
If the bite breaks the skin it must be cleaned and disinfected lest infection sets in.
That is what may kill a person. Though it has never happened because bites are always cleaned.

Back