getting old dont have to suck

Mahatma

Hi there, i'm quite an old guy in the uk, i play golf and sometimes go fishing
i am single and not really interested in changing my status, as if anyone might want to...
i dont really enjoy travelling but do enjoy being there, i have travelled widely, and hope to do so again.

Welcome Mahatma .. where have you traveled to? Ever come to Canada? I've also traveled a fair bit, but my long-distance travel is over. I hope you enjoy our friendly forum. We have many members
from the U.K. here, so you should feel at home.

thanks for so many welcoming posts,
i havent made it to Canada, but as a Scot, i have plenty family well scattered there, so well scattered i have lost touch with them
i have been to the States tho, i went to Las Vegas a few years ago, and i have a lot of family in Chicago, but as usual have lost contact, i have several grandfathers buried there in fact...lol
but my favourite destination is India, hence the nom de plume.... i just got one of the last flights out about three weeks ago, i generally go there for the winter, the past few years i have gone to Goa, which is an Indian state... it is an amazing place to winter, i generally go in October and return in the first week of April, i will now peruse a few threads, catch you all later...

Hi Mahatma, late welcome from me, glad you joined us!

full

Back