Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty of supplying girls for financier Jeffrey Epstein

Bretrick

She was convicted of conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in secs (my word) acts, conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal secs activity, transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal secs activity, conspiracy to commit illegal secs trafficking of minors and secs trafficking of minors, the last of which carries a statutory maximum of 40 years in prison.

She was convicted of conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in secs (my word) acts, conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal secs activity, transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal secs activity, conspiracy to commit illegal secs trafficking of minors and secs trafficking of minors, the last of which carries a statutory maximum of 40 years in prison.
..in our media it states she's facing up to 60 years...

Ghislaine Maxwell has been found guilty of sex trafficking and other charges. After six days of deliberation, a jury of six men and six women found the British socialite guilty on five of six counts - all except enticing an individual under the age of 17 to travel to with intent to engage in illegal sex acts. She faces a maximum sentence of 60 years in prison. It was a sensational trial filled with tearful testimony, a trove of never-before-seen photos submitted into evidence, and shocking claims that the British socialite was a 'sophisticated predator'. From the beginning of the trial that kicked off on November 29, Maxwell remained relaxed and confident, giving hugs to her lawyers or waving to her sister Isabel in the public gallery. She wore a series of turtleneck sweaters and was noticeably tactile with her attorneys, often putting her arm around them in a gesture they reciprocated. Maxwell barely reacted when her accusers took the stand to testify of the horrific abuse at the hands of her and Jeffrey Epstein

Maxwell did not appear to react to the verdict and after they were read out by Judge Alison Nathan she calmly opened a bottle of water and poured herself a glass.

52351269-10332169-image-a-12_1640820183292.jpg

..in our media it states she's facing up to 60 years...

Ghislaine Maxwell has been found guilty of sex trafficking and other charges. After six days of deliberation, a jury of six men and six women found the British socialite guilty on five of six counts - all except enticing an individual under the age of 17 to travel to with intent to engage in illegal sex acts. She faces a maximum sentence of 60 years in prison. It was a sensational trial filled with tearful testimony, a trove of never-before-seen photos submitted into evidence, and shocking claims that the British socialite was a 'sophisticated predator'. From the beginning of the trial that kicked off on November 29, Maxwell remained relaxed and confident, giving hugs to her lawyers or waving to her sister Isabel in the public gallery. She wore a series of turtleneck sweaters and was noticeably tactile with her attorneys, often putting her arm around them in a gesture they reciprocated. Maxwell barely reacted when her accusers took the stand to testify of the horrific abuse at the hands of her and Jeffrey Epstein
secs trafficking of minors, this charge alone carries a statutory maximum of 40 years in prison.

Last edited:
Was it murder? Suicide? Or just an accident? Almost 30 years before Jeffrey Epstein’s demise, Ghislaine Maxwell was caught up in another shocking and scandal-ridden mystery.
At one time, everyone knew where to find Ghislaine Maxwell. The former aide-de-camp of the disgraced, now deceased, billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was a fixture in Manhattan’s most fashionable salons. With an impressive list of contacts, including Prince Andrew and Chelsea Clinton, she was a regular at fundraisers, book launches and society weddings.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...well-and-how-it-shaped-his-daughter-ghislaine

Not as satisfying as a conviction of what's his name would have been. However sounds like she was a lot more than the get away driver...
Sounds like an empowered employee in Epstein's criminal organization.

I too wonder if she has more information to trade for a lighter sentence. One thing that I haven't seen much on other the Epstein was a fund manager is information on his finances. Did they follow the money in all directions.

Sounds like an empowered employee in Epstein's criminal organization.

I too wonder if she has more information to trade for a lighter sentence. One thing that I haven't seen much on other the Epstein was a fund manager is information on his finances. Did they follow the money in all directions.
there is far more information someone had to have uncovered in this whole debacle. Why have some of the famous who hung around this group been condemned and others people seem to ignore......

I hope this woman does spill all names after all what does she have to lose at this point unless she mysteriously commits suicide wink wink. I would think these victims would know some names of those men who were there .... but they seem quiet on that.

the list will include famous people that should be facing the music but the public has seemed to give them a pass.

Good. Hope she rots behind bars. Maybe she could commit “suicide” like Epstein.
I don't believe that will ever happen. She's a complete narcissist . In court it was stated she was relaxed throughout the whole procedure, while physically and literally cuddling up to her defence team, and waving to her family in the court... and looked nonchalant when her accusers took the stand to describe their horrifying experiences

Back