Gingko Biloba or Prevagin?

fancicoffee13

I am not having any problems with thinking processes or anything, but just wondering what anyone else thinks. I haven't tried anything yet, but doing my research and thinking about it. I am thinking since I am taking a multi vitamin that has great doses of everything in it, I probably don't need anything else. I take B-12, Qunol and think that is all I need. What does anyone think?

I take a 60mg ginko biloba 2 or 3 times a day as well as a multi-vitamin, and I add a B complex supplement when I feel particularly fatigued (due to pain) a few times a week. I take the ginko mainly to increase my energy (improves blood circulation).

Last edited:
It’s what you think that matters. If are wondering about memory and cognition supplements Lions Mane mushroom powder extract is good for cognition, another is Rhododendron powder, ginseng powder, Gota Kola root powder, licorice root powder, Royal Honey,, Sarsaparilla, herbal adaptogens

fanci I would check with your dr first. just sayin.
Yes, a lady at the drug store said that ginsent would produce more energy and thus make blood pressure go up, so I need to consult a doctor even if my blood pressure is low right now. I am an active person and healthy. But, now, I know I would want to take gingko biloba. It helps the memory and increases energy. But, not going to buy it before I talk to my doctor. Thanks for the input.

sucks how natural stuff can mess with ya sometimes.

Back