Gluten free choices while dining out

Duster

I found out recently that Donimos Pizza offers a gluten free crust choice. I checked it out on the website and since it doesn't have eggs or dairy, I'm going to try one. Not long ago I finally got to dine at an Olive Garden Italian restaurant, now that they offer gluten free pasta.
Because of my food restrictions, there are only a handful of local restaurants I can go to, so we mainly eat at home.
I'm a big Todd Wilber "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes" fan. I am able to make the recipes to fit what I CAN eat.
I really wouldn't mind eating out more often, now that we're retired.
I can usually find food choices at Asian, Greek, Steak, and even Mexican restaurants, but there are so many more wonderful restaurants available.
If any of you know of gluten free or Keto options that the big chain restaurants offer, please share what you know. Even if they aren't in my area, it might be a perfect choice while traveling. Thank you in advance!

My daughter has to eat only Gluten free foods. She is very careful and always makes sure the food the restaurant says is gluten free that it isn't cooked in the same oven has all the other foods.

Back