Godspeed, sweet Tango

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
It’s with a very sad and heavy heart that I need to share that my sweet Tango passed away last night.

He was my constant companion for 14 years. He was the dog I’d wanted for a long time, and was finally able to get once my kids were grown and I could indulge my desire to own a little dog. I hadn’t actually wanted to rescue a chihuahua that tiny, or that young, or a male or a white dog with short hair. He was the opposite of everything I’d been looking for for several months, but as soon as he looked at me with those big dark eyes and put his tiny little paws on my knees, I was gone. 💙

He never knew how little he was. He faced down dogs 10 times his size and made them cower even though he wasn’t even as big as their head. He had major attitude, so much sass, and an indomitable spirit even through the health problems he had in this last few years.

His sister Jazz has been searching for him. She’s whining. Confused. Looking at me to find him for her. They’ve been together her whole life, and she just doesn’t know how to be, without her bossy big brother.

He was a ridiculous little goofball, but he was mine, and I’m going to miss him so much. 💔
92F8C37B-2753-4C26-BFBD-67BEB5AC7C0E.jpeg
F3E57187-D4C2-443F-990B-B3D8E077858C.jpeg77662E23-4587-49F5-8310-678389A8F2F2.jpeg
AB4ED0C7-7BA5-48A4-9B06-53A506D0806F.jpeg

Last edited:
So sorry Ronni, it's heartbreaking I know.... :cry:

....we lost 2 within months of each other last year and the others were confused as to where they'd gone, they kept searching .. listening for any noise that might mean their big brother & sister had come home...

Tango is the image of our little pixie ..... just a little goofball...

May Tango have the bestest fun over the rainbow bridge

51BMdKJJlKL.jpg

Dear Ronni,
I’m so sorry for your loss.
You are going through so much loss lately.
I honestly feel that ‘heaven wouldn’t be called heaven if dogs weren’t there. May your heart feel comfort in knowing he is always with you for we are always connected through love.
FF46C93E-75A9-4077-96E5-17D551746CF3.jpeg

Back