Good Health and the frustration of mortal decline

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
I had the COVID vaccine Saturday, annoying stomach pains today that may or may not be related to the COVID vaccine. Given the possibility that an over abundance of powdered mushrooms combined with whey protein powder mix and hot water may indeed not have anything to do COVID vaccine side affects.

I have ongoing negative feelings about my dad who has long passed from this plain of existence. His choices during my childhood continues to occupy my thoughts and actions with much disgust. My wife & I were talking this morning regarding our pastor’s comparison of God who sent his son to save the world from sin and darkness. My pastor emphasizes God sent his son in essence be downgraded to a lowly human. My argument is God, Jesus and the soon to Holy Spirit was all part of the prophesy or plan from the beginning. So I don’t understand the big deal of God sending son as some kind loss.

My wife pointed out my view of God & Son is obscured by lingering thoughts of animosity toward my dad. And that I should seek counseling to move forward. This morning I googled various counselors and therapist in my area and found mindfulness based/Buddhist inspired therapy. I believe this is the way to address childhood trauma, change long-held assumptions and adopt new behaviors.

I’m looking for employment, so far no luck.

I had the COVID vaccine Saturday, annoying stomach pains today that may or may not be related to the COVID vaccine. Given the possibility that an over abundance of powdered mushrooms combined with whey protein powder mix and hot water may indeed not have anything to do COVID vaccine side affects.

I have ongoing negative feelings about my dad who has long passed from this plain of existence. His choices during my childhood continues to occupy my thoughts and actions with much disgust. My wife & I were talking this morning regarding our pastor’s comparison of God who sent his son to save the world from sin and darkness. My pastor emphasizes God sent his son in essence be downgraded to a lowly human. My argument is God, Jesus and the soon to Holy Spirit was all part of the prophesy or plan from the beginning. So I don’t understand the big deal of God sending son as some kind loss.

My wife pointed out my view of God & Son is obscured by lingering thoughts of animosity toward my dad. And that I should seek counseling to move forward. This morning I googled various counselors and therapist in my area and found mindfulness based/Buddhist inspired therapy. I believe this is the way to address childhood trauma, change long-held assumptions and adopt new behaviors.

I’m looking for employment, so far no luck.
Mr. Ed... we used to be in the health & diet food manufacturing business. Whey protein is not easily digested without sufficient digestive enzymes. So, with that said, the whey could be a issue, as you mentioned. Also, whey protein "concentrate" is not as easily digested as "whey protein isolate". That's just for you info:https://www.livestrong.com/article/521163-digestive-problems-commonly-associated-with-whey-protein/

As far as your emotional/mental father issues, glad to see you are getting some assistance. There's an old reported to be Buddhist proverb that says "When the student is ready, the teacher is provided". Keep us posted, please!

Mushrooms give me stomach pains. I like them and eat them occasionally but pay for it with stomach trouble.

Not many therapists / counselors are accepting new clients. The person I reached out to agreed to post in inquiry as to my interest in attaining a new counselor. See where it goes.

Back