Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good Day, Good Night, Etc. #4

Ferocious

Good afternoon, Girls and Boys,

Ruth has kindly provided us all with a hynotising picture of one of my relatives.
Of course, I don't believe all this hypnotising mullarkey and that hypnotists can make people do crackpot things, but I do have a bad headache from when I woke up in the middle of a field, standing on my head, and wearing a batman costume.

Enjoy your day folks, even if you do find yourself in some strange place.....😊

Ferocious

Good morning Girls and Boys,

Hmmmm....d'ya know what? It's not a bad morning, and I'm looking in the mirror........

"Wow, what a handsome sod you are, and just look at those rippling muscles.......you, Ferry, make Charles Atlas look like a whimp, and that fantastic head of hair, and sparkling blue eyes.......and a nose.....well that seems to grow longer every time you speak, lad." 😊

Enjoy your day playmates. 😊

Good morning Girls and Boys,

Hmmmm....d'ya know what? It's not a bad morning, and I'm looking in the mirror........

"Wow, what a handsome sod you are, and just look at those rippling muscles.......you, Ferry, make Charles Atlas look like a whimp, and that fantastic head of hair, and sparkling blue eyes.......and a nose.....well that seems to grow longer every time you speak, lad." 😊

Enjoy your day playmates. 😊
Good morning Pinocchi

Attachments