Good Morning, Good Evening, Good Night #2

Ferocious

Good morning all,

I kid you not, I've had to dig out my sun-glasses, my eyes are not used to that big grapefruit in the sky dazzling me. :cool:

Thinking:

A spot of 'hang-gliding' before I have my bacon butty, perhaps............hmmmm...........second thoughts.........those RAF Red Arrows lads in their red jet-planes will just get a 'buzz' out of buzzing me, and that Squadron-Leader Biggles fella likes to flip me about with the tip of his wings, a sort of ping-pong game............no, I'm not in the mood for that..........Oh well, I'll just toddle off outside with me mug of tea and talk to Gerty an Marmy, they'll be waiting for their breakfast too...... :giggle:

Enjoy your day, folks.......... ;)

Ruthanne

SF VIP
Good morning all,

I kid you not, I've had to dig out my sun-glasses, my eyes are not used to that big grapefruit in the sky dazzling me. :cool:

Thinking:

A spot of 'hang-gliding' before I have my bacon butty, perhaps............hmmmm...........second thoughts.........those RAF Red Arrows lads in their red jet-planes will just get a 'buzz' out of buzzing me, and that Squadron-Leader Biggles fella likes to flip me about with the tip of his wings, a sort of ping-pong game............no, I'm not in the mood for that..........Oh well, I'll just toddle off outside with me mug of tea and talk to Gerty an Marmy, they'll be waiting for their breakfast too...... :giggle:

Enjoy your day, folks.......... ;)
Not sure what you mean Bill but enjoy your day, too 🙃 🤪 🤓 ;)

Ferocious

Good morning fellow Earthlings,

A while ago I mentioned to some friends that I had and do wear a onesie in the winter, well, these friends (who will be abroad for a few months) gave me an early Christmas gift....... a Bugs Bunny onesie....:giggle: I am being dared to wear it tonight while we all play cards, I told them that I'd definitely wear it if they too wore something similar......;)

Enjoy your day and don't forget to smile....:giggle:

Bugs Bunny Onesie.jpeg

Aunt Bea

Good morning fellow Earthlings,

A while ago I mentioned to some friends that I had and do wear a onesie in the winter, well, these friends (who will be abroad for a few months) gave me an early Christmas gift....... a Bugs Bunny onesie....:giggle: I am being dared to wear it tonight while we all play cards, I told them that I'd definitely wear it if they too wore something similar......;)

Enjoy your day and don't forget to smile....:giggle:

View attachment 83679
"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me." - Elwood P. Dowd, Harvey