Greeting to Everyone! I am new to this site and looking forward to participating, learning and hopefully offering advice. Thank you for accepting me

Kathleen...Am I posting my "thank you" in the right place? I am such a "newbie"! If not please let me know :)
Looks good to me! I haven’t been on here that long myself and learn new things everyday. Do we know what the S stands for in your name?? I keep calling you Sister Mary Cole (in my head.)
Must be my parochial school education. 😂

Looks good to me! I haven’t been on here that long myself and learn new things everyday. Do we know what the S stands for in your name?? I keep calling you Sister Mary Cole (in my head.)
Must be my parochial school education. 😂
You're too funny! The "S." stands for Saundra. I never liked my name. All through my school years until adulthood people called me either Sandra or Sandy. I was too shy back then to correct anyone. Isn't that awful? To be that shy, I mean. Thank you for helping me with this site!

@S. Mary Cole
I seem to have missed your Intro post, back in the Spring, and didn't get included in welcoming you then,
so Welcome now!! ;):giggle:

I enjoyed spotting a couple of your other posts, today, so I looked for this one. :)
You are so very kind! Sadly, I am not good at keeping up with things. I will try harder on these forums. A lot of good people here!

Back