Greetings from Florida!

I am delighted to be here:) I look forward to meeting people from Florida and from all over the world! I like the idea of a seniors' discussion board.
welcome-from-london.jpg

Serenity is something we can all use, especially in these COVID-colored times...
...and now we have one right here in our group! Welcome from Minnesota.

Minneapolis.jpg

This is a view of downtown from near where I live...

Tony

Hi there Serenity and Welcome to the forum :) I'm Lee from Ontario Canada. Pull up a comfy chair and enjoy.
Thank you Lee..I have cousins in Canada ..London, Ontario.
I had an aunt who used to live in Victoria. I have visited all of them and totally enjoyed the people and scenery in Canada! You have an awesome country!

Serenity is something we can all use, especially in these COVID-colored times...
...and now we have one right here in our group! Welcome from Minnesota.

View attachment 147966

This is a view of downtown from near where I live...

Tony
TY Tony,
I have never been to Minnesota..well except for one time a layover to catch a connecting flight. But my daughter has worked there for a few months and absolutely fell in love with it to the point she claims she would love to live there.

Hi Serenity,welcome glad you found us
You'll meet wonderful group of people from around the world which makes SF an unique forum
.My mom &I did a Tauck Tour for a week in 1980,in the 90's I spent weekend with my brother&family,his kids who were 7,6 at DisneyWorld.The weather both times was sunny/warm
I look forward to your future posts,enjoy yourself
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Hi Serenity,welcome glad you found us
You'll meet wonderful group of people from around the world which makes SF an unique forum
.My mom &I did a Tauck Tour for a week in 1980,in the 90's I spent weekend with my brother&family,his kids who were 7,6 at DisneyWorld.The weather both times was sunny/warm
I look forward to your future posts,enjoy yourself
Sue in Buffalo,NY
Thank you moviequeen1....I still have not been to Disneyworld..we raised 2 girls in Ca and went to Disneyland sooooooooooo many times I don't know if I want to see Disneyworld..

Back