Grocery coronavirus deaths

This is really sad. Probably a lot of the people who became ill desperately needed their jobs and couldn't afford to stay home.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...rocery-workers-coronavirus-risks/?arc404=true
I work part time for a very large chain grocery store and just in our store, which probably employs about 75-90 employees, we have not had one person with COVID that we are aware of. If we were tested, who knows how many would test positive?

I made a suggestion that all of the employees be tested, but it fell on deaf ears.

I work part time for a very large chain grocery store and just in our store, which probably employs about 75-90 employees, we have not had one person with COVID that we are aware of. If we were tested, who knows how many would test positive?

I made a suggestion that all of the employees be tested, but it fell on deaf ears.
That deaf ear syndrome seems to be everywhere oldman.

My son works for a chain of 14 stores and none there have had the virus..happy-smiley-emoticon-cartoon-giving-thumbs-up-illustration-55849949.jpg

Last edited:
My son works for a chain of 14 stores and non there have had the virus..View attachment 106701
Our chain has 180 stores located in three states and D.C. My post was only intended to mean just the store that I work in. I have no way of knowing how the other stores are doing. I went to the store manager and requested testing for all of us. He immediately turned me down stating that my request would need corporate approval.

Butterfly if you want to read that article and can't get it to open I'd be happy to copy it off.

Back