Grumbles and Gratitudes

Hey peppermint, some days are just too beautiful to bother with the grumbles! That's wonderful. :)

Minor grumble: cracked a molar. Gosh dangit. Hope they can salvage it.

Major gratitude: Isaias looked at us, said "nah", and passed by offshore. But we're sorry the Bahamas and Greater Antilles took a lashing since many areas are still not recovered from Dorian. Hope everyone in the storm's path north of us will stay safe!!!!

Hey peppermint, some days are just too beautiful to bother with the grumbles! That's wonderful. :)

Minor grumble: cracked a molar. Gosh dangit. Hope they can salvage it.

Major gratitude: Isaias looked at us, said "nah", and passed by offshore. But we're sorry the Bahamas and Greater Antilles took a lashing since many areas are still not recovered from Dorian. Hope everyone in the storm's path north of us will stay safe!!!!
Hi Barbiegirl….Thanks....Sorry for your grumble...
The storm is coming North....We will get things into the garage....Hopefully the storm will be calm....You never know!!!!
We have friends in florida….All were born in New Jersey.....

Oh peppermint, isn't "fun" to have a garage piled high with patio gear? Once we ran out of space and put the patio dining set in the living room. That was some interesting decor. :LOL: I hope you don't lose power and stay safe!!

I like all the thread's here...very interesting...But some might not like me cause I say what I believe in....But they really don't have to cause
people are all different....I like everyone here....Maybe some don't like me....But it's OK....I don't get hurt....I lived a long time and can't
worry what people say....
So, if you don't want to you can ignore me.....What da heck.....
Be Well, everyone....We are going to have a storm.....Oh Know!!!!

Our dog's ashes were returned to us in a beautiful box with his pawprint and lock of fur. I'm really grateful for such a wonderful service. It was a VERY hard day for us but it somehow helps when vets and other providers go the extra mile to show respect and understanding for the loss.

It's getting a bit easier everyday to not focus on the loss and instead think of happy memories.

Another day, another dental appointment. Yeah I'm grumbling about that. :mad:

Anyone else have a certain type of chore or appointment they resent? Mine are the dentist and making the bed after laundry. Both vital, but resented nonetheless.

Grumble: I have to go out to Walmart and Aldi's today.

Gratitude: I have someone who drives me to the stores when I need groceries. Otherwise I have to shop at Tops, which is a nice store but more pricey than the others.

I'm going to ALDI's too today Katlupe. Mine is in the UK on the Welsh Borders and we are in the middle of some dreadful storm (I've forgotten what its name is) and then to ASDA which is part of the Walmart family so its a small world isn't it?

Back