Happy St. Patrick's Day

Gael

Hope you all have a good one and I'll be sure to raise a pint to you here in Ireland!
HappyStPatDayWomanGownSparkle.gif

LOL! Well, maybe eat more goodies then drink;) I bet it is awesome in Ireland on St. Pat's day:)

Oh, the truth is I have a limit and that's it! And you need to eat for sure.
Yes, this is the place to be for St. Patick's Day. They actually have it going on from the week beforehand. They like to drag it out!! :cheers:

Brother, it's become a mecca for those that want the big ones. Just make sure you have an excellent wetsuit!

One of my son's very best friends was/is a great guy and took off traveling the world looking for good waves. Where did he finally settle? Why, Ireland, of course.

Oh, the truth is I have a limit and that's it! And you need to eat for sure.
Yes, this is the place to be for St. Patick's Day. They actually have it going on from the week beforehand. They like to drag it out!! :cheers:

I saw a move about him, with Patrick Bergen?? It was a movie of course, but I'm sure there was some truth to it of course. Interesting, love history of all kinds pretty much;)

oh you made it, I figured you put the name on there, never know for sure though;) thank you so much! Plannin a grocery list, corned-beef of course, then look around at what is more traditional with that;)

Happy St Patrick's day I hope all who celebrate have an enjoyable time.
I love Irish music rather hauntingly beautiful some of it.

Back