Has Anyone Started to Listening to music that is New To You?

Ruthanne

SF VIP
I've got the Spotify app and they have tons of playlists and so I've been finding new music to listen to. Two of the artists I've started listening to are Mazzy Star and Matt Corby. Heard a few songs by them and had to do a search and play their music. I really like them a lot.

I've got the Spotify app and they have tons of playlists and so I've been finding new music to listen to. Two of the artists I've started listening to are Mazzy Star and Matt Corby. Heard a few songs by them and had to do a search and play their music. I really like them a lot.

Fade Into You is my favorite Mazzy Star song.

I often listen to music that is new to me. I haven't been doing it a lot this year but last year I discovered a lot of great artists I hadn't heard before. This is my favorite song from my favorite new (to me) group last year. I actually got to see them live twice, once in London and then again in San Francisco.

I've had XM radio since the early days. When I worked, I had a setup in my office...I often shared an office.

I would let my office mates decide what we listened to (with a couple of restrictions). That way, I got exposed to (and learned about) music I would never have selected on my own.

Lately I've picked a couple of channels I've not listened to before...mostly Indie music.

Back