Has anyone tried a magnetic window cleaner?

Ruth n Jersey

I saw these advertised online and the reviews are all over the place. It seems to be very important how thick the windows are. We have double paned windows but I'm not sure of the thickness. I don't even know how to measure them.
Have any of you tried one?
I'd love to get one to use on the car windows. I generally end up twisting some part of my body trying to clean the inside. It would be a plus . The best one is call Homonic and the second best is The Glider by Tyroler Bright Tools.

I had to look it up, Ruth, as I had never heard of it before.

Looks interesting.

I know, one has to strain, contort, and turn into Houdini to reach between dash and bottom windshield, and scrunch-down to get the inside back and side windows of an average vehicle.

I don't mind doing the windows inside the house, but car windows are my bane.

Never heard of a magnetic window cleaner. I too looked it up and read some of the reviews.

My house windows all tilt in so I can clean them all from the inside. As for the vehicle, I think I'll stick with the of fashion way of cleaning them.

If you do try this cleaner Ruth, I'd be interesting in hearing how you liked it.

Never heard of a magnetic window cleaner. I too looked it up and read some of the reviews.

My house windows all tilt in so I can clean them all from the inside. As for the vehicle, I think I'll stick with the of fashion way of cleaning them.

If you do try this cleaner Ruth, I'd be interesting in hearing how you liked it.
i have a minivan & i can't even reach the entire windshield inside or out.

This is the first I've heard of them. I no longer have a car and my windows at home are fairly easy to clean. I use a mop and squeegee to clean my patio doors on the outside, Windex on the inside and my bedroom windows tilt out.

That video doesn't encourage me to get that window cleaner! ... Expensive, and too many moving parts ..lol
I'm sure there are others that are cheaper. It looks like he has to fight with it a little. I have one of these for the shower that extends. We use one like this at work with a wash rag on it to clean the inside of the glass on the steamtable cuz we can't reach otherwise. I just now wondered to myself if this would work in the car.

31iNOuXCtUL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Back