Has anyone used these online background check services?

WhatInThe

Has anyone ever had experience with these online pay background check services? Tried one and was disappointed because over 75% I could've gotten on my own. That being said at some of that information is there in front of you all at one time.

I'm looking for a website that would access the person's social media. I don't want to have to register on one of these sites to see what another does. And they could block. But are their background sites that can one access to their social media ie facebook, twitter etc acting as a proxy/account holder. Not looking to hack email or anything but just want to see some of their conversations, chat, comments etc. Dealing with something now where I could swear I'm being bugged or surveilled and one of the parties is a social media hound.

You have to be careful of which one you use. I sent own name in for a background check. It reported I was single!, was a licensed realtor, and had a salary of $40,000.

Someone looked me up once and told me it showed I had an income of 50,000 dollars. 😂. If only.

The only time I was aware of background checks is when I toured a senior living facility. They said they run a backround check on all applicants. I suppose that is for the protection of the residents, but they said I'd have to pay for it. They're the ones that want to know about me - they shoudl pay. It would be a waste of money no matter who paid.

Someone looked me up once and told me it showed I had an income of 50,000 dollars. 😂. If only.
Yes, you are right, much of these paid services give wrong information. I looked at myself recently. Right about the easy stuff, off the wall about the harder information.

I've used a couple, was able to access more information than from just Google. NOTE: you always want to check your own information, there is a lot that gets lumped together that isn't accurate. You can request the website take down information on you, I took steps to suppress my location so that inmates that knew me when I was working couldn't look me up.

Back