Have you had Coffee with CBD oil in it?

Lawrence

A couple of weeks ago my brother told me about adding about three drops of CBD oil in a cup of coffee. What he said and what the effects of it has been good to me and I have read on the internet have been interesting. The feeling I have is more focused mental clarity and an increase of energy. I am wondering if others here have used this in the past?

A couple of weeks ago my brother told me about adding about three drops of CBD oil in a cup of coffee. What he said and what the effects of it has been good to me and I have read on the internet have been interesting. The feeling I have is more focused mental clarity and an increase of energy. I am wondering if others here have used this in the past?
How much does this cost and I might try it.

I have paid about thirty dollars and the price goes higher. A bottle last me a year or two at the rate I use it. Buy the type that you can put drops in your mouth or you can use internally.

I've used the CBD balm/salve for years now, very good at relieving pain topically. A couple of days ago I started taking a dropper of the oil in the evening, just to test it out and see if there's noticeable benefits. I'm using an expensive high dose form, 68mg per dropper. There are supposed to be a lot of conditions it helps with, including mood and clarity. I never heard of putting it in coffee though, is there a reason for that? I just squirt it directly into my mouth, under my tongue, and leave it.

From what I have read and felt is the CBD oil tones down the caffeine rush and jitters from drinking strong coffee. It also give an increase in energy to me and my brother. I have never used a dropper full of CBD oil only two to four drops of it at a time.

From what I have read and felt is the CBD oil tones down the caffeine rush and jitters from drinking strong coffee. It also give an increase in energy to me and my brother. I have never used a dropper full of CBD oil only two to four drops of it at a time.
I only drink a cup or two of coffee in the morning, and it's not extra strong. I can see the oil toning it down for you, and the energy and clarity are a plus for sure. The dose on my oil is 1/2 to one dropper daily. I'm going with the higher dose just to evaluate it, it is pricey I may not buy it again if I don't feel a difference when the bottle is empty. I only buy this stuff when it's on sale, usually the balm.

I have considered CBD gummies. Right now I am testing different brands of turmeric (along with black pepper) and collagen. Would love to sharpen my memory.

I drink one cup of coffee per day but I don't put CBD oil in it. I buy the bottles of CBD oil with the dropper and put it under my tongue for a few minutes. That is what the manufacturer recommends. It supposedly lowers blood pressure and produces a calming effect.

I've put it in coffee and I didn't notice any of that. It just made the coffee oily. It was gross.

I find the taste of CBD ... well, it tastes like lawn clippings. (Hey! Grass! LOL)
So, while I haven't tried it, to me: lawn clippings + coffee = yuck

I find the taste of CBD ... well, it tastes like lawn clippings. (Hey! Grass! LOL)
So, while I haven't tried it, to me: lawn clippings + coffee = yuck
LOL! Some of the flavors aren't bad. I got vanilla and I got bubblegum. Those two are pretty good. I get mine from Sugar & Kush. Can't have the THC in it here though.

I bought some of the oil/drops/tincture last year. It's 500mg. Strawberry flavor.

I've put it on my tongue, and gotten relief of my aches and pains. And, it also gave me some energy.
I've rubbed it on my neck area too, to help w/neck pain.

I bought some of the oil/drops/tincture last year. It's 500mg. Strawberry flavor.

I've put it on my tongue, and gotten relief of my aches and pains. And, it also gave me some energy.
Hmm. I'll look at maybe getting some flavored CBD, then. Although I do have CBD in a cream that works immediate wonders — but I can't see myself rubbing it all over my legs.

I suffer from neck pain as well. I just ordered something called NeckRelax which is a heated neck ring with massage buttons. Not sure it will help but I'm trying new things.

Coffee to give you a boost and CBD to make you mellow. It doesn’t seem logical to me.

Recreational marijuana is legal in Canada. I must have a high tolerance to drugs, neither THC nor CBD rarely do anything. I have tried gel caps and will never smoke. A couple of times I tried a sublingual drop - Yuck.

I've used the CBD balm/salve for years now, very good at relieving pain topically. A couple of days ago I started taking a dropper of the oil in the evening, just to test it out and see if there's noticeable benefits. I'm using an expensive high dose form, 68mg per dropper. There are supposed to be a lot of conditions it helps with, including mood and clarity. I never heard of putting it in coffee though, is there a reason for that? I just squirt it directly into my mouth, under my tongue, and leave it.
I didn't notice any benefits from the oil I was using, but my husband had a bottle of the same product and he has said it did help with his pain in his legs, hips, etc., and with sleep. I was almost to the end of my bottle, and I gave it to him to finish, since his pain is much more severe than my occasional back and neck pain.

He also tried some sample gummies of the CBD and liked the idea of the standardized dose in the gummies as opposed to filling a dropper of oil and he said they worked well for him. I ordered some bottles of the gummies for him, but he won't start to take them until all the oil is gone.

I'm still a big fan of the balm/salve, just had my husband rub some on my lower back after a couple of days of raking, blowing and bagging leaves. Eight bags so far, probably another two that I'll take care of tomorrow or next week. My back pain is greatly lessened, love this product.

Back