Have you ordered yarn and only received a partial order?

AprilSun

I ordered online 4 skeins of yarn from a craft store several weeks ago. They only sent me 3. I talked to them about it and they said they only had 3 and when this happens they will send what they have and there will be no back orders. I wasn't charged for the one I didn't get but, I didn't have a choice whether I wanted their partial order or just cancel completely. Now when I try to find the one that I need, the dye lots will not match and dye lot matching is suppose to be important or at least it used to be. You would think that a craft store would do better than this.

I ordered online 4 skeins of yarn from a craft store several weeks ago. They only sent me 3. I talked to them about it and they said they only had 3 and when this happens they will send what they have and there will be no back orders. I wasn't charged for the one I didn't get but, I didn't have a choice whether I wanted their partial order or just cancel completely. Now when I try to find the one that I need, the dye lots will not match and dye lot matching is suppose to be important or at least it used to be. You would think that a craft store would do better than this.
They should have informed you that they were short. The dye lot needs to be the same!

They should have informed you that they were short. The dye lot needs to be the same!

That's exactly what I thought too. I decided then that I would not be ordering from them again.

Back