Having a Holiday craft sale in my building

Marie5656

Many of the seniors here in my building are rather crafty and talented, so in a couple weeks we are having a Holiday Craft Sale here in our community room. I think it will be fun. I am not talented that way...but I have a Print Artist program on my laptop, so I have been tasked with making the signs. Made one a couple months ago, looking for crafters to book a table (no charge to them, of course) with info on date and who to contact to reserve a table.
Now I was asked to make a Welcome sign for the entry door to the room...plus a "Please use other door" sign for the second entrance to the room. I am also going to hang out to give breaks or help to any of the crafters.

I am planning one thing to sell. Not a craft item, but a friend self published a cookbook, selling it through Amazon. So, I asked the lady organizing the sale if I could get some copies and sell them during the sale. She said fine.
I am not asking more than my friends cover price, but it will definately help her out. Already had some of the people here ask be to order copies for them, which I got and already got their money. That gave me the idea to get more to put out for the sale, and to keep a couple to give as Christmas gifts

Back