Hello all

JAW7373

I am planning on retiring this March or next May. I really don't know what I want to do with my life at this point. My family is starting to migrate to Florida (Orlando) area. Some are moving to the Villages and a few to Winter Park. I had my daughter at age 38 (what was I thinking) I am not a grandmother yet so I need to blow a few years. haha I am looking for a fun lifestyle. (#partygirl) It seems that most over 55 mobile home parks and condos really frown on children. I would like to find a place that I can have my grandchildren at anytime but is a nice resort. No trashy trailer parks. I am hoping I can get some good feedback to steer me in the right direction. Any help is appreciated. Have a great day all!

We learned that you can not rely kids living nearby. Our kids grew up here in Florida but both have settled in the pacific northwet. Many/most 55+ communities do not allow kids younger than 18 or 19 to live there. They may visit for up to 30 days. That keeps it a community for seniors. We would not live anywhere else.

OldTimeTeaPartyhead.gif

Back