Hello All

Sara Lee Glens

I am Sara. I live in Missouri, USA. My husband died 6 months ago, and due to his prolonged illness, my world had begun to get small - mostly just him and me. Now as the coronavirus has isolated me even more, I am feeling a desperate need to reach out to people and be a part of a community. I like so many of the commenters on this forum so I thought I would give it a shot. Thanks for having me.

Hey Sara... you've come to the right place for company.

Sincere and deepest condolences on the loss of your husband so recently, but please do come in and find new friends here in many parts of the world.

welcome5.gif

Welcome Sara, from Houston.
I'm also a widow living alone ... this forum is a wonderful place to spend time during the current trying times.

Condolences, and welcome, Sara. Our forum is a good place for conversation and company. Many fine people here to connect with from all over the globe. I don't know your location .. I'm in Toronto.
welcome gif.gif

Hi Sara,welcome glad you found us
I'm sorry to learn about the loss of your husband,hope with each passing day your grief will subside somewhat.You'll meet some wonderful people here from around the world
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Welcome, Sara. Glad you found us, and hope you will enjoy participating, and find some understanding here, too.

Very sorry for the loss of your husband, and then this trying time following that, must be extra challenging.

It's Smart of you, to try something new, like this forum, to help yourself and to interact with others, who would benefit from the interactions with you, as well.

Welcome from another newby who understands the shrinking of our worlds and the need to connect. I have found this a good place to express myself (probably too often!), to get feed-back, to be diverted from the current crisis, or to explore deeper ramifications. Also, people post humorous things - and it was great to see that I could still laugh! I think it will definitely help you cope with your grief and isolation. ~Hugs of support

Welcome, Sara. Some interesting conversations happen here. It is always good to have different viewpoints from new people.

Hi Sara,
I'm sorry about your husband and lost mine, too. This is a good forum with many things to chat about. I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

welcome5.gif

Back