Hello everyone I have just joined this forum.

Hi Sandy, you joined us way back in April last year, did you lose our address? ☺ . nice to have you here again.. Wishing you a Happy New Year too

welcomeback2.png

Did i ever tell you my o/h is an Essex boy CJ?... saaarfend... :LOL: 🥰
No, youve not told me..lol! My Hubby was born in Laindon very near Sarfend on sea and we met in East Ham catching trains going in a different direction. 😆

Ive not been back down to Essex for over four years except to the funeral of a close friend our old next door neighbours. Im planning on taking a trip back to see another couple who were and are good friends
Has your OH ever had a Rossi ice cream and been in along the long pier?😆

Small world..eh

No, youve not told me..lol! My Hubby was born in Laindon very near Sarfend on sea and we met in East Ham catching trains going in a different direction. 😆

Ive not been back down to Essex for over four years except to the funeral of a close friend our old next door neighbours. Im planning on taking a trip back to see another couple who were and are good friends
Has your OH ever had a Rossi ice cream and been in along the long pier?😆

Small world..eh
of course...Rossi's ice-cream is an integral part of his childhood, as is the Pier... He was not only born there ( as were his parents) he was raised there and went to school there, and bought his first house there. Saaarfend is HIM...if you see what I mean. !!

Back