Hello from Red Rock country

Helainek

Hi Everyone!
My name is Helaine. I recently retired to Southern Utah after a couple of decades on the Kenai peninsula in Alaska, where I worked as a nurse in a rural clinic and raised three great kids. My husband of 36 years, Mike, is my best friend and fills my day with laughter, fun, and love. I am truly blessed in more ways than I can count, and consider any day I wake up to be a darned good day! I practice kindness and assorted martial arts every day. I look forward to getting to know some kindred spirits here.

iu
and welcome Helainek.
You've had a very interesting life! ... and you picked such a beautiful place to retire .. gorgeous country in Southern Utah.

Thanks for the warm welcome, @Bonnie! It IS beautiful is S. Utah, but so very HOT!!! Lately I've felt like the Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz when she said,"Help me I'm melting...." LOL!

I love what you put after your name; "In my defense, I'm left unsupervised."
I'm going to use that!

Thanks for the warm welcome, @Bonnie! It IS beautiful is S. Utah, but so very HOT!!! Lately I've felt like the Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz when she said,"Help me I'm melting...." LOL!

I love what you put after your name; "In my defense, I'm left unsupervised."
I'm going to use that!

Not sure where it is not hot these days...:) ... we're all melting I think. Hot/humid in the Houston area.

and "In my defense, I'm left unsupervised." .... my excuse for dumb answers around here ...šŸ˜

Welcome, Helaine! Such a pretty name!!! You live in an area I've long wanted to visit. Visited friends in Ogden years ago. I flew in to SLC and drove south of there for a little ways to sightsee. What little parts I saw of the desert, I loved.

Back