Hello from Sunny Florida

we're extended to the 19th of July, and even then not everything will be lifted until August now...with threats that we'll get locked down again in Autumn...
Sydney is going into the third week of lockdown, things are very bad, the virus is away and running, schools closed, steep fines apply everywhere, it's a total mess.

Sydney is going into the third week of lockdown, things are very bad, the virus is away and running, schools closed, steep fines apply everywhere, it's a total mess.
We've never been fully out of Lockdown since the beginning of 2020....when it all started.

The scientists have written an open letter to the govt begging them not to re-open the country next week and citing a possible 100,000 cases a day if they do..since this new Variant Lambda ,..but the people are sick of being under lockdown rules for the last 16 months.. as are the businesses which have been closed the whole of that time too.. so the Govt are going for broke and opening the country...

I have to admit , much as I want the country to re-open fully, I am concerned about this new Variant, so I will continue to stay away from crowded places, and also continue to wear a mask indoors..

Late hello from me @Papawayne!

full

Back