Hello im glad to have found this site and I wanted to say hello from the jersey shore.

lotus blossom

Hello my friends call me Tracey. We have a daughter and 3 grandkids. Our daughter lives in the same town as us and her husband. oh and cant forget to mention heather she is our well my cat really lol she just walked on by and swear she can read since she just swished her tale and gave me that look like and you not going to mention me? I am glad I found this site as im sure my partner in life will be glad too! we have been together for oh lets see our daughter is 29 so that puts us at right around 31yrs together. I look forward to being part of this new site and look forward to meeting new people who share a lot of the same memories.

Welcome. I hope this site will give you what you're looking for. There is quite a mix of people on here, which helps to give a more balanced and broad-minded view of the world, unlike some other sites I have tried.

Hi Tracey , welcome from London England.
You'll find a lot of nice people here, so feel free to just join in any conversation which takes your fancy.. and if you need to ask any questions on how to do anything , just ask away, we'll all be glad to help.. We also have a very popular word and picture gaming section if you're interested in that too.

Welcomedogcat.gif

Hello my friends call me Tracey. We have a daughter and 3 grandkids. Our daughter lives in the same town as us and her husband. oh and cant forget to mention heather she is our well my cat really lol she just walked on by and swear she can read since she just swished her tale and gave me that look like and you not going to mention me? I am glad I found this site as im sure my partner in life will be glad too! we have been together for oh lets see our daughter is 29 so that puts us at right around 31yrs together. I look forward to being part of this new site and look forward to meeting new people who share a lot of the same memories.
Welcome from another newby! I wanted a place to exchange thoughts that wasn't for dating or deep political debates - rather hard to find! I think you may like it here.

Hi Tracey, I'm in Toronto .. welcome to the best Senior's forum on the net. You'll meet lots of people from many interesting locales. Jump in to add your voice to the many topics here - or, start your own.
welcome gif.gif

Welcome, Tracey! :)

And also, a warm welcome for Heather, the cat who reads these messages, by herself! :ROFLMAO::)

Last edited:

Back